Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raz-B: 'Chris Stokes is a Monster and I Feel Sorry For Marques Houston' + Why He Won't Take Them to Court For Raping Him or See a Shrink


Over the past few weeks, Raz-B has been making the rounds, airing out his former B2K bandmate, Omarion. You probably know the story: Raz-B claims Omarion was forced to have sex with singer Marques Houston among other people to drum up publicity for his upcoming album and single. Omarion went on the defensive, saying Raz-B is a famewhore who needs to get his life together. Well! Raz-B just gave an interview to Vibe magazine in which he retells the story of his sexual abuse at the hands of former B2K manager and cousin Chris Stokes (the two are pictured above) who began raping him and Marques when they were teenagers and Marques continues to live that life today. Raz-B also hints that he knows something personal about Chris' most vocal supporters Lil Fizz and Omarion. Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with this?

Read! (Note: The language is quite graphic.)
Vibe's far from the first interview you've done this month. Do you feel like your life is being threatened?
Raz B: There’s pressure coming, but I have a lot of protection and when you work for God you have nothing to worry about. People ask why are you coming out now but this has been going on for a very long, Chris has been molesting boys for a while.

How many boys total do you think it's been?
A lot of people share their stories with me. And it's all crazy. Chris used to have me have sex with him and he used to suck my penis. This stuff is satanic, but I thank God for my testimony so I can help someone else.

How long was this going on for?
Between the ages of 13 and 17.
Were you threatened with anything if you refused to have sex with him?
He would text me and say well you know what I did. The confusion is Chris did molest me but they thought he was putting his penis in my bootyhole. But that was Marques Houston. I'm very vocal [now]. I'm not afraid of anything.

Were there any condoms involved?
Um, maybe once it was unprotected. I believe so.

But did you ever adamantly say 'No'?
Finally when I was able to realize these niggas were really gay I was able to leave.

You didn't realize you were taking part in homosexual acts before 17?
Well I didn’t know what the fuck was going on. I was a young kid and these people took advantage of me.

Since this went on for so long, I imagine you may questioned your sexuality?
After awhile… I knew I always liked women and I’ll forever like women. I've never had any male on male relationships. Besides from my past, I’ve never been with a man.

You didn't question yourself in the slightest? Did you not want to even think about the possibility?
As I got older as I got enlightened. Before I lived with Chris I was speaking in tongues. When you got all this money around you're very blinded. As you get older things start to change. But Chris Stokes is a monster and I feel sorry for Marques Houston.

Have you heard if Marques still having sex with young men or boys?
I’ve heard stories that he's had sex with very well known [male] dancers in the game.

So he's a gay man with a problem...
I don’t know Marques like that to say. But any person trying to mess with kids and have sex like that… that’s gay to me homie.

Damn. What kind of psychological damage has your past done to you?
It's done a lot. I'm traumatized. I had to sit back and think. I have a five-year-old son now, so what is my son gonna think when he grows up? He's gonna know that his father spoke the truth. I have no shame in my game, God's going to handle it.

Why not just take Chris Stokes and Marques Houston to court?
That’s a demonic system.

Do you ever get scared that you could follow in the pattern of Chris Stokes and do this to another boy?
Never. I broke the curse. Never.

How did you break the curse?
Because that shit bothers me. I'm speaking up for kids that can't speak for themselves.

Why not be 100% sure by speaking with a psychologist?
The only help that I will ever need is Jesus Christ. I know in my heart and in my spirit what's right, and I know messing with children is wrong.

How did you react to Omarion recently saying you're doing this for attention and money?
That's sad— he just did another Chris Stokes movie, so he's over there supporting that devil. After awhile, it's like, how long can I protect you? I don't know what [his] issue is. Maybe you need to address those. I've never done anything to Omari. You want to talk about my glasses? My glasses are hot! They're one-of-a-kind. Shout out to StevieBoi.com who made my shades. Omari knows the truth. If I said something about him that I know personally about, he'll probably put out a press release saying that I'm lying, so I don't need any attention. You're not doing anything. Only person that's doing something is Raz B because I'm talking about Jesus Christ, and I'm talking about the message. I feel bad for Omari.

Lil' Fizz was also joining in on the negative comments...
I'm doing what God wants me to do and it’s frustrating when there’s people like Fizz saying I'm a homo. I could say something about Fizz right now. Being honest, Fizz wants me to meet up with him so I can protect him. Me trying to protect the brand of B2K? That’s never going to happen until the brand is completely torn down like Jesus tore the temple down. Chris Stokes is the monster and he’s going around creating other monsters. And my family will tell you the truth about Chris Stokes and his sister and all of 'em. They all used to be in rooms jacking each other and sucking each others dicks and stuff like that. My family wont lie.

Wow. How has your love life as a straight Black man been affected by this?
It hasn’t affected my love life. I’ve been with my girl for four years. She's the girl in my new video.

A lesbian friend of mine said she's seen you numerous times at gay pride parades. Why perpetuate that rumor?
I’m so comfortable with my sexuality where I don’t judge anyone. If you want me to support you, then I’m going to do that. I’ll deliver my message to anyone.

If you felt in your heart of hearts that you were gay, would you honestly embrace that?
No. Not at all.

Why’s that.
From my beliefs, I just wouldn’t. To each his own. I support humanity, the world being of children and taking care of the earth. That’s why I can appear anywhere. If you want me at your pride event, feel free to ask, I will come. Some of my biggest checks come from the [The Gheys].

Have you lost males friends because of this situation?
To be honest I have very few friends, but a lot of real men around the world respect me

What about your male industry peers, is it ever awkward?
People don’t perceive me wrong. I’m in Crenshaw right now. When I’m at the BET Awards, Soulja Boy bigs me up. I just spoke to will.i.am for about an hour.

Is will working with you?
Nah not yet, but I told him I have a record I really want him to hear. It’s hard catching up with some of these producers. People like to mind their own business. A lot of people don’t want to be associated with messy situations.

This is very true... it seems like your past has infiltrated almost every aspect of your life. Did you ever look at suicide as an option for relief?
Yeah, but that’s a weakminded man.

When did you think of that?
I think about it all the time.

On a serious note?
Yeah, on a very serious note.

Have you attempted?
Never. I know God has a big plan for me. I want people to look at my story and be inspired.

When will your story end?
This is me documenting my life. I’m not trying to make anyone look bad. People want to make me out to look like a crazy person, but I’m a victim here. And it's in God's plan that I speak the truth.
source
This is all too much! Why isn't Chris Stokes in jail again?

Sidebar: Back in 2007 when the allegations first surface, Chris denied denied and denied, saying Raz-B and his brother, Ricky Romance, only began making the claims after he "stopped financially supporting [and] assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this."


Sidebar #2: If you think reading Raz-B's words had you sick to your stomach, then listen to him and singer Quindon Tarver trade stories of the things they were made to do to Chris and Marques.




Gagging!

From left is the How You Doin' crew of Omarion, Chris and Marques.




Update: In a interview with Charlamagne, Raz-B says Lil' Fizz, who was also a member of B2K, was raped by Marques AND he and Bow Wow were regulars -- and by "regulars" we think you know what we mean.



Update #2: Quindon tells Vibe, he was unaware that Raz-B was recording their conversation and "under the impression that Raz B and myself were having a private conversation, nothing more or less" and didn't "intend" for the vivid details of his rape at the hands of Chris and Marques to in the streets.

Update # 3: Citing "emotional distress," Marques was granted a restraining against Raz-B. According to the folks over at RadarOnline, the restraining order prevents Raz-B from coming within 100 yards of Marques, who claims that Raz "falsely accused me of molesting him." In the documents, Marques states: “About three weeks ago, DeMario Thornton, aka Raz B, released a video recording via the internet of a conversation that we had…DeMario is screaming at me…he has a deranged demeanor and is not acting like a reasonable person... After I hung up on DeMario, he continued recording himself and falsely accused me of molesting him.” A hearing is set for November 22.

Update # 4: Raz-B claims Chris Stokes made him give J-Boog a professional. “My truth is that Chris Stokes had me and Jarell Houston (J Boog) in a room suckin’ each others’ dicks," he My truth is J-Boog had sex with [Omarion's mother] Leslie [Burrell]."







Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe them

Anonymous said...

Love and protect your baby boys and girls. Be conscious and concerned with people wanting close relationships with kids. If your kid is in the industry of seeking fame and fortune, then you parents be right by their side to protect them every step of the way or just say no. Teach your children as babies, of anyone touches your privates on purpose or playing, you tell me no matter what! If they say they will hurt your family, you still tell us and we will get them! If instilled on a child at an earlier age, baby on up, that child will tell you! Then You Do Something about it, never turn away and let it slide, then you let that child's life slide into a dark place of let down by parents not protecting them! May God have mercy on the souls of you, whom have been victims and those victims who became the darkness in another child's life, because of what was done to them! Don't condem a soul that seeks healing and truth, because you are ashame! Seek peace of mind, don't deny say nothing of you are not ready to handle the truth

Post a Comment